Experience one of Africa’s most unique UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you explore the Okavango Delta in the most luxurious of settings. Your 3-night all-inclusive stay in the north of the Delta will tantalise your senses and hit your refresh button!Contact an Agent Subscribe for Deals and New Packages
Within a vast private concession area bordering the Moremi Game Reserve, Vumbura Plains will be your base camp while you revel in a water-based safari holiday. Your luxurious tented lodging here is what dreams are made of – with a deck veranda and lounge area, en-suite bathroom, outside shower, private plunge pool, and extraordinary views.Upon arrival from your chartered flight, you can start your getaway at leisure or with an afternoon game drive before dinner and a peaceful night.
Known for its sprawling grassy plains and fascinating swampy ecosystem, the Okavango Delta ensures specialised bush and water activities like no other. In between sumptuous meals at the camp, the next two days allow an abundance of variety and choice as you pick from activities such as traditional mokoro rides, game drives and game walks, after-dark game viewing, and boat rides along the calm waters of the Delta's papyrus-lined channels. (For the more adventurous, opt for hot air ballooning or helicopter rides at an extra cost.) But however you choose to savour the famed Okavango Delta and all it has to offer, you are sure to go back home having seen what your imagination could never conjure.
- Charter flights from Maun to Vumbura Plains (return)
- Three nights accommodation at Vumbura Plains North or South
- All meals and local alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages
- Twice daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Flights and taxes from Johannesburg or Cape Town to Maun
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages: premium imported brands and champagne
- Covid Test at the Lodge in Botswana (app US$ 150)