Rwanda is your mystical jungle getaway filled with history, greenery and peaceful primates. Enjoy three nights in this evolved country – going from concrete jungle to mountain jungle to witness grand gorillas in their natural habitat.
Please Note: Price is indicative only (depending on availability, hotel of choice, time of travel, room category etc.) per person sharing for 4 days (3 nights). The accommodation suggested in this package is high-end, but can be adjusted according to you budget. You are welcome to contact us for other accommodation options.
R25 000 off is in addition to current package price.COVID Contact an Agent Subscribe for Deals and New Packages
Your flight will arrive in Kigali, the modern capital of Rwanda, in the early morning. Bright and fresh, you will have an early check-in at the elegant Marriott Hogel in Kigali, where you may spend the day at leisure or out exploring the town. Well-rested from your luxurious stay in the elegant rooms of The Kigali Marriott and well-fuelled from your delicious hotel breakfast, take in the sights of the city with a tour of Kigali and a visit to the Kigali Genocide Memorial & Museum before moving on to your next stop
Kigali Marriott Hotel
One&Only Gorilla's Nest is your home for the next two nights – a lodge at the foothills of the Volcanoes National Park where warm, rustic interiors meet luxury service. After breakfast, you get to venture out on a truly transformational guided gorilla-trekking expedition. Hiking through the misty bamboo forest, you’ll be able to track the endangered mountain gorillas and see them in their most natural habitat. Lunch on the trek, dinner at the lodge and another night at the stunning accommodation follow this – an encounter that will stay with you forever, far beyond the journey back home.
- Accommodation: One night in Kigali at The Marriott in a Club Room on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Accommodation: Two nights in the One&Only Gorilla's Nest (Can be adjusted to lower category hotels and lodges)
- Guides and transfers Lodge an all inclusive basis
- Covid test on arrival
- Emergency Evacuation Fee
- Meals and drinks as stipulated in the detailed itinerary
- Gorilla Permit (US$ 500 per person for African Citizens)
- Return Flights and Taxes to Kigali, Rwanda (Rewards will gladly assist you with your bookings or advice)
- Porterage and Gratuities
- Meals and drinks not specified in the detailed itinerary
- Travel Insurance