Just like the lion is the king of the jungle, Kruger National Park is the king of abundant wildlife sightings and special safari moments. Experience a quintessential safari on an all-inclusive 3-night getaway to this world-famous game reserve, where you can balance luxury and nature like nowhere else.Contact an Agent Subscribe for Deals and New Packages
Upon touchdown at the Satara Airstrip in a private concession in the Kruger National Park, you will be transferred to your choice of luxury lodging between the Singita Lebombo Lodge and the Singita Sweni Lodge. Both options offer you only the finest in accommodation, dining and views, while distinguished by each lodge’s unique aesthetics: Lebombo being earthy, warm and rustic, and Sweni being suave and colourful.
Check-in is followed by your first meal – in the bush – and your first game drive along with sundowner drinks. And a decadent dinner at the lodge allows you to prepare for the next morning’s early start on the right note.The next two days are filled with sunrise and sunset game drives to show off the Big Five and so much more, as well as game walks, wine tasting, poolside relaxation, stargazing, mouth-watering meals and proudly South African drinks. By the time you check out after your final breakfast in your idyllic lodge of choice, you will have witnessed priceless moments in nature to take home with you in your memory as a souvenir.
- Return flights on Federal Air airstrip to Satara from OR Tambo International Airport (incl. taxes)
- Accommodation: 3 nights at Sveni Lodge
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy
- All items of a personal nature
- French Champagne
- Wellness treatments
- Certain special meal requests