A welcome drink on arrival sets the tone as you and your dedicated nature guide plan the activities for the next few days, to be enjoyed with full board and aplomb. Your secret base for this, the ultimate beachside escape, is the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve Forest Lodge. 5-star elegance meets nature’s finest exhibitions here, where your suite meets your every need and want with absolute finesse – with the likes of underfloor heating, a cosy fireplace, outside shower, and much more.
Spend the next few days enjoying a variety of delectable dining options, such as 5-course dinners paired with award-winning local wines, wholesome breakfasts, sundowners at the beach or at the lodge, a picnic lunch at Cape Agulhas, and a braai under a canopy of starlit ancient Milkwood trees.Choose from activities like exploring the Walker Bay beach and caves, bird watching, fishing, horse riding, guided bushwalks, a slow cruise on the Klein River, wine tasting, or spa treatments within the forest. And however you choose to spend your time here, Grootbos is guaranteed to immerse you in its melting pot of biodiversity, culture and natural wonder.
- 3 Nights accommodation in freestanding luxury suites on an all-inclusive basis
- Welcome drink, Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee, minibar and dresh fruit daily in suite
- Breakfasts, Light lunches and 5-course dinners
- Horse riding for non- and experienced riders through the reserve
- Guided Walks including fynbos nature tours and Milkwood walks
- Nature, marine & coastal drives and walks including the Walker Bay Nature Reserve, De Kelders cliff walk, Klipgat Cave and self-guided walks
- Added Value: 50% off all Spa Treatments offered at the Bloom Spa and 1x complimentary bottle of the Grootbos “Last Syrah”
- Alcoholic beverages
- Spa Treatments, boat trips, scenic flights, quad biking, beach horse riding, fat biking, Lady Stanford River Cruise.
- Items of personal nature (telephone calls, items purchased from the Grootbos curio shop)