Your guide will meet you at Arrivals at Zanzibar’s Abeid Amani Karume International Airport and from here, your vacation begins! You will be staying on a beach that was named in the top 30 island beaches in the world, at Zanzibar’s most exclusive resort, the Baraza Resort & Spa. Here, you will sink into luxury of a bygone era, with the 5-star boutique resort’s décor that merges the Arabic, Swahili and Indian influences that the island is so famous for. Your ocean-facing villa will have you feeling like a sultan, with its spacious en-suite bathroom and bathtub, walk-in dressing room, day bed, and more.
While an island resort and spa is one of the best places to enjoy a relaxing beach escape, for those who seek adventure, you will have a number of optional excursions to embark on should you wish. These include a dolphin safari along the fishing village of Kizimkazi; a half-day tour via boat ride to the secluded Prison Island; Safari Blue activities such as snorkelling or baobab-climbing; a spice tour among the fruit and spice plantations; a sunset dhow cruise on the north coast; and even skydiving! Needless to say, you won’t want to go home once you’ve had a taste of the African wonder that is Tanzania – shall the next stop be the Serengeti?
- 4 Nights accommodation in an Ocean Front One Bedroom Villa at the Baraza Resort & Spa
- Return Airport transfers in Zanzibar
- All Inclusive meal plan in Zanzibar (select in-house drinks included)
- Services of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide
- Flights and taxes to Zanzibar
- Porterage and Gratuities
- Optional excursions suggested in the programme
- Visas and Travel insurance
- Any items of a personal nature (e.g. gifts, laundry etc.)
- Covid Testing