Where luxury meets a plethora of exciting restaurants, bars and leisure facilities and surrounds you with sun, sea and sand – paradise is yours in the magnetic Maldives! For a 5-night, 5-star resort experience like no other, let this island archipelago steal your heart. Swap the colour palette of city life for the inimitable shades of turquoise and azure waters as you break away for this heavenly holiday.COVID Contact an Agent Subscribe for Deals and New Packages
The Maldives is made up of a number of atolls – ring-shaped coral reef islands – and you will find yourself on the idyllic Dhaalu’ Atoll for your stay.Here, your holiday abode will be the oh-so-luxurious Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, in a water villa overlooking the ocean’s horizon as if it were your backyard. Enjoy the all-inclusive package and its stress-free lifestyle as you indulge in 3-course dinners at a selection of specialised restaurants and an abundance of snacks and island beverages at the various beach bars.
After jet-setting your way to the Dhaalu Atoll Airport, your exotic vacation will begin with a speedboat transfer to the resort. And for the next five days and five nights, you can revel in the rare feeling of not having a care in the world, making the most of the resort offerings and island activities. Your options include a guided local island excursion, a sunset dolphin cruise, the resort spa, snorkelling, tennis, volleyball, badminton, water sports such as stand-up paddling, kayaking and canoeing, evening entertainment like weekly cultural nights, live bands and DJ nights, and so much more. By the end of your island escape, life before the Maldives will be but a distant memory.
- Return flights and taxes from Johannesburg to Male
- Domestic flights and speedboat transfers in the Maldives
- 5 Nights accommodation and taxes at the 5* Sun Siyam Vilu Reef in a Beach Villa double room
- Emerald All Inclusive Package (Breakfast, lunch and dinner; daily afternoon snacks; unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages; minibar replenished daily; one excursion i.e. Guided local island excursion OR sunset dolphin cruise; day visit with return scheduled transfers to Sun Siyam Iru Veli; 1-hour non-motorized water sports per person per day; snorkeling equipment; evening entertainment with live band and DJ nights; Turtle Kidz Club; assistance with transfers and international flights at the airport; private lounge at Seaplane terminal (upon arrival only); 2 bottles of water per villa per day; recreation and fitness centre including tennis, badminton, billiards, table tennis and other board games; Wi-Fi in main public areas and in all the villas)
- Visas (South African Citizens don't need a visa for travelling to the Maldives
- Travel Insurance (Rewards will gladly assist with the issuing of your Travel Insurance)
- Any PCR testing costs
- Gratuities and Porterage
- Items of a personal nature
- All items not mentioned in the All Inclusive Package