The ultimate barefoot luxury beach experience exists on Huvahendhoo Island, surrounded by marine life, sun, sea and sand – true paradise awaits you in the magnetic Maldives! For a 5-night, 5-star resort experience like no other, let this island archipelago steal your heart. Swap the colour palette of city life for the inimitable shades of turquoise and azure waters as you break away for this heavenly holiday.COVID Contact an Agent Subscribe for Deals and New Packages
The Maldives is made up of a number of atolls – ring-shaped coral reef islands – and you will find yourself on the idyllic Alifu Dhaal Atoll for your stay.Here, your holiday abode will be a secluded beach villa in the oh-so-luxurious Lily Beach Resort & Spa, one of the most coveted private island experiences, tucked away within the lush tropical vegetation. Enjoy the all-inclusive package and its stress-free lifestyle, as you indulge in exquisite meals at a selection of specialised restaurants and an abundance of snacks and signature island beverages at the various beach bars.
After jet-setting your way to the Maamigili Airport, your exotic vacation will begin with a speedboat transfer to the resort. And for the next five days and five nights, you can revel in the rare feeling of not having a care in the world, making the most of the resort offerings and island activities. Your options include coral garden snorkelling, a sunset fishing trip, a sunset cruise, a local island visit, diving, snorkelling, water sports, Segway tours, the resort spa, yoga, and access to the Sport Complex housing the tennis court, gymnasium, volleyball playground and other in-door games. By the end of your island escape, life before the Maldives will be but a distant memory.
- Return flights and taxes from Johannesburg to Male
- Domestic flights and speedboat transfers in the Maldives
- 5 Nights accommodation and taxes at the 5* Lily Beach Resort & Spa in a Beach Villa
- Platinum Plan All Inclusive Package (Assistance on arrival and departure at Male International airport; complimentary VIP lounge access TMA Sea Plane terminal; breakfast, lunch and dinner with Live-cooking stations, grill and BBQ; alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, variety of juices, soft drinks, selection of tea and coffee blends, premium wines, selected French champagne; any 3 of Coral Garden Snorkeling / Sunset Fishing Trip / Sunset Cruise / Local Island Visit; snorkeling equipment and non-motorized watersports; Free access to tennis court, gymnasium, volleyball playground and all in-door games; Wi-Fi; Turtles Kids club)
- Visas (SA Citizens don't need a visa for travelling to the Maldives)
- Travel Insurance (Rewards will gladly assist with the issuing of your Travel Insurance)
- PCR test from US$ 125 per person
- All Items of a personal nature
- All items not mentioned in the Platinum Plan All-inclusive package
- Porterage and Gratuities